- Maintain daily project communications with Clients, Project Managers, Engineering Team and Upper Management as needed.
- Assist the Engineering Team with Clients in various markets nationwide.
- Track and maintain projects in Client databases.
- Provide project forecasts.
- Enter project information into the department database.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Review Client deliverables and provide the appropriate action.
- Be customer friendly, provide Clients with projects promptly.
- Help maintain aggressive Client deadlines.
- Prepare Client quotes and Purchase Order Request for potential service work.
- Work with Engineering Lead and Project Managers to coordinate subcontract work.
- Follow Finance and Project Control processes to assist in monthly billing.
- Be able to prioritize work and create a daily work plan.
- Be able to effectively gauge workload and know when and how to effectively identify overload.
- Define issues that may hinder the project before they arise and come up with appropriate solutions to resolve them.
- Be able to communication solutions to the Project Manager or Lead Engineer.
- Analyze information provided to ensure you understand the actions, steps, processes or tasks required and/or be able to ask any necessary questions before starting new projects.
- Knowledge of current available technology to help organize tasks and coordinate processes (Office 365, Trello, SharePoint, Excel, Teams)
- 3+ years as a Project Coordinator and/or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply, email Rob Kitsteiner at firstname.lastname@example.org