Reports to the A&E Project Manager and is responsible for utilizing AutoCAD software to produce site plans, construction drawings, or renderings of existing and proposed equipment to upgrade wireless telecommunication sites for major wireless service providers including Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint.
This is a full-time employee position offering an attractive salary plus benefits.
Essential Job Functions
- Work as a team member across multiple fiends to assemble a quality product for the client.
- Utilize AutoCAD software to accurately reflect existing field conditions based on field notes, sketches and photos.
- Assemble drawings depicting proposed upgrades or new installations at existing telecommunication facilities.
- Attend site walks and perform field measurements, take photos, and sketch existing and proposed equipment as per client requirements.
Education / Certifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience preferred
Experience / Minimum Requirements
- 2 - 5 Years of AutoCAD experience designing wireless telecommunication sites.
- Must be able to work remotely or in one of our offices located in the Southeast.
Other Skills / Abilities
- Excellent organizational / administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem-solving environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service orientation with a strong-problem solving approach
To apply, email Pete Ryner at firstname.lastname@example.org