INFINIGY is growing & hiring!
INFINIGY is looking for a self-motivated Project Designer to work remotely or at offices in AZ, CA, FL, GA, IL, NC, NY & TX!
INFINIGY Solutions is a national turn-key Telecom Services company supporting Commercial Carriers, Tower Companies, Public Utilities & Government Entities.
The Project Designer is responsible for the production of telecommunication site development construction drawings and maintenance of master drawing template/detail library using AutoCAD. The position will also perform occasional site visits to obtain necessary design information.
- Utilize AutoCAD software to accurately reflect existing field conditions based on field notes, sketches and photos.
- Assemble drawings depicting proposed upgrades or new installations at existing telecommunication facilities.
- Develop and maintain AutoCAD templates for carrier specific design standards.
- Attend site walks and perform field measurements, take photos and sketch existing and proposed equipment as per client requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associate degree in a related field or a CAD certification is preferred
- 2 - 5 Years of related experience; experience in the telecommunication industry is a plus
- Proficiency with AutoCAD is required
Other Skills / Abilities
- Excellent organizational / administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem-solving environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service oriented with a strong problem-solving approach
- Competitive Pay
- Competitive Health Benefits
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org