Reports to the A&E Project Manager and is responsible for utilizing AutoCAD software to produce site plans, construction drawings, or renderings of existing and proposed equipment to upgrade wireless telecommunication sites for major wireless service providers.
Essential Job Functions
- Work as a team member across multiple fields to assemble a quality product for the client.
- Utilize AutoCAD software to accurately reflect existing field conditions based on field notes, sketches and photos.
- Assemble drawings depicting proposed upgrades or new installations at existing telecommunication facilities.
- Attend site walks and perform field measurements, take photos and sketch existing and proposed equipment as per client requirements.
Education / Certifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience preferred
Other Skills / Abilities
- Excellent organizational / administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem solving environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach
To apply, email Rob Kitsteiner at firstname.lastname@example.org