INFINIGY is growing & hiring!
INFINIGY is looking for a self-motivated Project Manager to work remotely in the New England / Boston Area!
INFINIGY Solutions is a National turn-key telecom Services company supporting Commercial Carriers, Tower Companies, Public Utility & Government entities.
The Project Manager position requires you to manage day-to-day telecommunications engineering projects for fast paced clients. Effectively coordinate with clients and existing office staff to manage workload and projects.
· Provide efficient project management leadership and oversight to drive the timely completion of Telecommunication Site design services.
· The Project Manager will be the main point of contact to the client to report on deliverable completion and manage all financial aspects related to their projects.
· Supervise and manage direct reports and production staff’s internal and external workload, ensuring successful completion of tasks within scope, schedule and budget.
· 5+ years’ experience in the Civil sector of the Telecommunication engineering market.
· Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering preferred.
· This position requires the ability to balance competing high priorities, maintain consistent attention to detail, and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
· Implement quality assurance practices and follow SOP’s to ensure quality is maintained and a consistent product is delivered.
· Accountable for deployment of workload schedules, project execution, delivery within budget, and quality of all project elements.
· Maintain and build effective business relationships.
· Qualified candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skill and be proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
• Competitive Pay
• Competitive Health Benefits
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org