INFINIGY is growing & hiring!
INFINIGY is looking for a self-motivated Project Manager to work remotely in the Southern California area!
INFINIGY Solutions is a National turn-key telecom Services company supporting Commercial Carrier, Tower Companies, Public Utility & Government entities.
The Project Manager position requires you to manage day-to-day telecommunications engineering projects for fast paced clients. Effectively coordinate with clients and existing office staff to manage workload and projects.
- Provide efficient project management leadership and oversight to drive the timely completion of Telecommunication Site design services.
- The Project Manager will be the main point of contact to the client to report on deliverable completion and manage all financial aspects related to their projects.
- Supervise and manager direct reports and production staff's internal and external workload, ensuring successful completion of tasks within scope, schedule and budget.
- 5+ years' experience in the Civil sector of the Telecommunication engineering market.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering preferred.
- This position requires the ability to balance competing high priorities, maintain consistent attention to detail and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Implement quality assurance practices and follow SOP's to ensure quality is maintained and a consistent product is delivered.
- Accountable for deployment of workload schedules, project execution, delivery within budget, and quality of all project elements.
- Maintain and build effective business relationships.
- Qualified candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
- Competitive Pay
- Competitive Health Benefits
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org