INFINIGY is growing & hiring!
INFINIGY is looking for a self-motivated Project Manager to work out of our Orlando, FL office or remotely!
INFINIGY Solutions is a National turn-key telecom Services company supporting Commercial Carriers, Tower Companies, Public Utility & Government entities.
The Project Manager position requires you to manage day-to-day telecommunications engineering projects for fast paced clients. Effectively coordinate with clients and existing office staff to manage workload and projects.
- Provide efficient Project Management leadership and oversight to drive the timely completion of Telecommunication Site design services.
- The Project Manager will be the main point of contact to the client to report on deliverable completion and manage all financial aspects related to their projects.
- Supervise and manage direct reports and production staff's internal and external workload, ensuring successful completion of tasks within scope, schedule and budget.
- 4+ years experience in the Civil sector of the Telecommunication engineering market.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering preferred.
- This position requires the ability to balance competing high priorities, maintain constant attention to detail, and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Implement quality assurance practices and follow SOP's to ensure quality is maintained and a consistent product is being delivered.
- Accountable for deployment of workload schedules, project execution, delivery within budget, and quality of all project elements.
- Maintain and build effective business relationships.
- qualified candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and beproficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
- Competitive Pay
- Competitive Health Benefits
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org