INFINIGY is growing & hiring!
INFINIGY is looking for a self-motivated Project Manager to work out of our Southern California Office!
INFINIGY Solutions is a National turn-key Telecom Services company supporting Commercial Carriers, Tower Companies, Public Utilities & Government Entities.
The Project Manager will play a vital role in our national program supporting all major and minor telecommunication carriers' site development projects. A subject matter expert who can meet client needs and guide them in industry leading best practices for complex projects for complex projects will execute and lead all phases of design which includes feasibility studies, concept development, scope, detailed design and construction documentation. This position will also have solid knowledge of Building Codes and construction document preparation as well as all stages of development (review, permit, post-construction inspection, etc.). Projects include both existing site improvements and new construction.
- Provide efficient project management leadership and oversight to drive the timely completion of Telecommunication Site design services.
- The Project Manager will be the main point of contact to the client to report on deliverable completion and manage all financial aspects related to their projects.
- Supervise and manage production staff's internal and external workload, ensuring successful completion of tasks within scope, schedule and budget.
- 5+ Years experience in civil and structural engineering and construction fields. Experience in Civil sector of the Telecommunications industry is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering preferred.
- Ability to balance competing high priorities, maintain consistent attention to detail and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Implement quality assurance practices and ensure quality is maintained and a consistent product is delivered.
- Accountable for deployment of workload schedules, project execution, delivery within budget and quality of all project elements.
- Maintain and build effective business relationships.
- Qualified candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
- Competitive Pay
- Competitive Health Benefits
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org