INFINIGY is growing & hiring!
INFINIGY is looking for a self-motivated Site Acquisition Specialist in the Southern California area!
INFINIGY Solutions is a National turn-key telecom Services company supporting Commercial Carriers, Tower Companies, Public Utility & Government Entities.
- Manage a large volume of modification sites from site audit to real estate completion.
- Manage cell site decommissions & relocation from search ring to real estate completion.
- Experience & knowledge with local, state & federal regulatory compliance including FCC, FAA, NEPA, SHPO & THPO.
- Experience & knowledge of end-to-end telecommunications & construction project management , site acquisition, leasing, permitting, A&E, procurement, modifications, construction, project scope work, budget, scheduling & vendor coordination.
- Collaborate effectively with a network of internal Project Managers, Engineers and Vendors.
- Effectively lead & manage complex projects involving engineering processes, coordination and change management.
- Attend weekly meetings with internal departments & outside vendors to evaluate progress & provide guidance on anticipated issues.
- Perform preliminary candidate searches & prepare candidate information packages for leasing, permitting, viable land use and constructability.
- Review contracts to determine ways to optimize costs & define areas of opportunity for more favorable terms for the customer.
- Verify zoning/permitting processes with jurisdictional personnel.
- Interface with municipalities on streamlining zoning & permitting processes.
- Review zoning or permitting drawings for compliance with the municipality/jurisdiction's requirements.
- Prepare zoning & permitting applications.
- Obtain all municipal, state and/or county right-of-way land use approvals as required.
- Prepare collocation applications required by the tower company & manage the collocation process to real estate completion.
- Review & interpret site lease & customer contracts/legal documents on ensure compliance.
- Coordinate & analyze title commitments, easements, recorded documents, bonds and insurance certificates.
- Coordinate surveys, environmental reports, structural analysis, regulatory reports, lease exhibits & construction drawings as required.
- Support, record & maintain project tasks & project milestones in management tracking systems.
- Ability to effectively negotiate & leverage knowledge of current market lease rates & lease terms.
- Manage customer leases for cell site locations through real estate completion.
- Work with legal & customer on lease terms & business term approvals.
- Become experienced with the customer's processes, tools & databases.
- Coordinate, schedule & attend site walks & design visits.
- Obtain landlord approval on construction drawings & zoning/permitting applications.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of real estate fundamentals required\
- Experience of zoning & permitting
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Confident in public speaking
- Strong organization & multitasking skills
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to work under pressure
- Competitive Pay
- Competitive Health Benefits
Please send your resume to email@example.com