- Prepare candidate information reports related to leasing, permitting, and land use viability. Identify potential risk scenarios for Right-of-Way Sites.
- Review zoning drawings for compliance with jurisdictional, regulatory, and client requirements.
- Prepare, submits, and obtains jurisdictional entitlements which may include applications and presentations before government or architectural review boards.
- For existing site modification projects, complete and submit zoning and permitting applications. Monitor progress of the application and facilitate jurisdictional requests for additional information. Prepare collocation applications (JPA) and manage the process through Notice to Proceed (NTP).
- Complete collocation applications required by Tower Companies (JPA) and associated documents.
- Coordinate with client and engineering departments to obtain information necessary for entitlement applications (RF Affidavits, propagation maps, photo-simulations, etc.)
- Review and approve site specific documents for quality and completeness.
- Monitor and track progress on all open transactions and reports up to Team Lead and Project Manager.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service and integrity when dealing with clients.
- Other duties or special projects, as assigned.
- Ability to work independently as well as with others
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Real estate or legal negotiation experience
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Must have Small Cell and JPA application experience in Southern California
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org