Full time permanent roles with benefits!
Partially remote - (Sandy Springs GA)
Our accounting department is hiring!
Staff Accountant will provide administrative and accounting support services. The position works closely with other accounting personnel, internal departments, and external parties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Process customer invoices daily
• Set up new customer accounts
• Monitor Accounts Receivable/collections
• Process Accounts Payable invoices and W-9 verification for new vendors
• Process weekly Accounts Payable check run and monitor when invoices are due
• Daily bank deposits and cash application
• Reconcile monthly deposits
• Process, reconcile credit card payments and code to proper account
• Post journal entries and reconcile general ledger accounts as needed
• Process monthly bank reconciliations
• Assist with financial statement review
• Assist Controller with month-end closing process
• Act as back-up to Accounting Clerk, Office Manager, and Accounting Specialist to keep the department running smoothly
• Additional duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
• 2 years professional experience in accounting
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Proficiency in QuickBooks and SAGE Intacct
• Strong analytical problem-solving aptitude with creative solutions, ability to organize work with large amounts of information efficiently, manage multiple projects and
deadlines simultaneously with strong attention to detail
• Ability to effectively and professionally communicate, both in writing and verbally, with management, vendors
• Able to work as a team player
• Open to development of skills and knowledge
• Willingness to be flexible and adaptable to change
• Excellent customer service
Email your resume to email@example.com