INFINIGY is looking for self-motivated Utility Coordinators who are willing to travel extensively!
INFINIGY Solutions is a National turn-key telecom services company supporting Commercial Carriers, Tower Companies, Public Utility & Government Entities.
- These positions would spend most of their time traveling around telecommunication sites in the Southeast Region or the Northeast Region.
- Responsible for locating and inspecting sites to establish who the Electrical and Fiber Providers are for each, contacting the Providers to familiarize themselves with the Providers' requirements, fees, etc.
- Responsible for locating on drawings and in person, where the existing utility service/lines run in relation to the proposed area they are needed.
- In some cases, they will meet with representatives from the Utility Companies on site to establish new service, answer questions, put together a plan and timeline for the project.
- Review project scope and design specifications and put together all required information for the Client per the project scope of work.
- Gather and provide the Utility Companies with the information they need to establish new service on behalf of the Client.
- Review agreements, plans, specifications and billings submitted by the Utility Companies.
- Prepare, process and maintain documents, references and/or resource materials.
- Develop and maintain Client relationships.
- Perform other job responsibilities as assigned.
- Valid Driver's License is required
- Ability to travel within the US
- Minimum of 2 years of utility coordination experience
- Knowledge of the utility coordination process
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to read and understand design drawings and specifications
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Design and/or engineering experience in electrical power and/or fiber systems a plus, but not required
- On-site or installation experience on electrical or fiber telecommunications projects is preferred, but not required
- Regularly required to walk for long and short distances
- Frequently required to stand for sustained periods of time
- Competitive Pay
- Competitive Health Benefits
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org