We are engineers, project managers, surveyors, site acquisition specialists, tower climbers, and construction managers. We are an integrated technical services company that delivers design-driven turn-key solutions to the wireless communication industry.
We are not an ordinary company. We are an extraordinary project management company.
We strive to be the best at what we do by always doing the RIGHT thing.
As a services company, our ‘currency’ is our people. We do not make widgets, we do not build log cabins, and we do not create capital goods. We offer services which need to be faster, cheaper, or better than our competitors. The only way we can do this is with the best people.
- Provide support in an effort to meet client requirements and company commitments.
- Printing, assembly and shipping of original drawing packages.
- Assist with Purchase Order Requests, billing, and coordination with the Finance Department.
- Coordinate with Vendors and prepare requests for Vendor proposals.
- Assist with maintaining the office/project tackers.
- External and internal database management and file transfers.
- Assist with office management by tracking regular supplies and other office issues.
- Book travel as needed for office project related travel.
- Must be proficient in Window's Operating System and experienced in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Experience with AutoCAD or Adobe a plus.
- Basic construction knowledge and general knowledge of building codes a plus.
- Ability to assist with field inspections a plus.
- Ability to physically lift and carry 35-pound objects, stand/walk/balance when negotiating over rough terrain for periods up to 4 hours with limited rest.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work occasional extended workday and weekends.
- Valid driver’s license and registered/insured vehicle required.